Sunday, August 24, 2008

Blogging 101

Wouldn't it be nice if there were actually a class for blogging? I would SO be signing up for it!! I really want to learn how to put pictures in my blog, because that would make these entries WAY more exciting for all of you (as well as myself!). If anyone has any tips for doing so, please send them my way. Otherwise, it's all just my boring babble on the page!

This weekend has flown by, as they all seem to. We spent Saturday at home! Yippee! It was so nice to stay around the house with the kids and hubby instead of all of us flying in different directions like we do through the week. With the two oldest going to two different schools (on two completely different sides of town, by the way), an almost 2 year old to change a diaper and dress, and a husband going to work, it is nothing short of CRAZY around here!

We actually accomplished some things! We hung M's ballet barre, which was about 18 months overdo, and it looks great. She just loves it! (See, here would be one of those times where a pic would come in handy! Hook me up, people!) Seriously, I'll take a pic and see what happens! Now, if I could just get the hubs to hang up my Southern Living magazine/toilet paper holder, all would be right with the world!! :) It doesn't take much to make me happy, obviously!

Today, we took the kiddos for lunch at the Pizza King Station. Have ya been there? The kids LOVE it. The little train brings you drinks, and the booths have TV's to keep all of us happy. J and I were actually able to talk during lunch. Shocker!

I hope you have all had a great weekend, whether it was with family or friends. See you soon...with pictures, I hope!

Love, K

1 comment:

Brittany said...

so you and lori anne school me with this blog design thing. haha. i love your blog!! and your pics are extremely cute!! we just got our internet set up here yesterday so that is why i havent been on here lately, but i have serious plans to blog and hopefully put some pics up tomorrow after i mop our dungeon basement. haha. i miss you and gpl desperately. :)